Rittal will be exhibiting its global-leading TS IT rack at Data Centre World 2017.
The TS IT rack’s reputation has been built around the safe environment it provides for servers and other equipment, its ease of modification, and its outstanding price/performance ratio.
Today’s data centres need both to protect cutting-edge technology and adapt to the innovation cycles of servers and storage systems. The TS IT has an intelligent modular design offering easy, tool-less adjustments. The standard version includes two fully adjustable 19″ mounting levels and a multi-piece roof plate with optimised side cable entry via brush strips in the roof as well as the option of fan integration. Accessories can also be added or modified without tools. This enables intelligent, versatile expansion and the flexibility of customer-specific configurations.
It has been designed with climate control in mind, including IT-specific cooling systems and liquid-based cooling systems such as the liquid cooling systems from Rittal. All this has been confirmed by accredited testing laboratories.
Other key features include:
- A vertically-divided rear door which is fitted as standard on all racks over 24U, together with 180° hinges, gives administrators direct access to all the equipment.
- Ease of adaptation to automatic inventory systems and the ability to record the technical features of all installed components.
- The ability to directly integrate specific RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) antennae.
- Mounting angles designed to accommodate cable routing aids and the space-saving integration of the Rittal power distribution units PDU-i at the rear.
- The TS IT can carry a potential load of up to 1,500 kilogrammes on the mounting level, as standard.
Rittal will be exhibiting on Stand J10, at Data Centre World, 15-16 March 2017 at the Excel, London.
Further information at www.rittal.co.uk and www.friedhelm-loh-group.com or on twitter @rittal_ltd.